Cinnamon Vanilla Healthy Granola Bar
Questions Answered About Our Granola Bars
- Word “Net Carbs” is used as a labeling claimespecially in low carbs or keto products.
- These are the carbs that impact your blood sugar. As carbohydrates include sugars, fiber, and sugar alcohols, everyone needs to know which types of carbohydrates you should limit.
- Net carbs matter a lot in a healthy diet as excess carbohydrates especially refined sugars can have different impacts on your health such as Spiking your Blood Sugar, causing food cravings, Messing with Hormones, and Leading to non-communicable diseases like Obesity, Diabetes, or Cardiovascular disorders.
- To calculate net carbsjust subtract fiber and sugar alcohols from your food’s total carbohydrates.
Net Carbs = Total carbohydrates – Fiber – Sugar alcohol – Allulose
- While, calculating net carbs just keep in mind which sugar alcohol should be ignored and which should be considered in calculating net carbs. Sugar alcohols that can be ignored are Erythritol, Xylitol, Mannitol, and Lactitol. On the other hand, sugar alcohols like Maltitol, Sorbitol, Isomalt, and Glycerin should be partially added in net carbs.
- While calculating net carbs we also must ignore some monosaccharides sugars just like Although allulose is absorbed in the body, it is being secreted by the body unused. It doesn’t increase or elevate one’s blood sugar level and provides only 1/10 of the calories provided by table sugar. Research has shown that Allulose also helps in lowering the visceral fat of your body, which can cause heart problems.
Considering net carbs can have the following advantages.
- It can increase your fiber intake.
- Can be less restrictive in food choices.
- If considered while having insulin, it can prevent hypoglycemia.
A ketogenic diet (Keto Diet) is amongst the most renewed methods to help people shed unwanted weight. Zero Sugar Brand’s Chewy Keto Granola Bar is ideal for:
- Weight Control
- Lowering Blood Sugar
Many research studies have reported that it is a proven, safe, and effective method to keep blood sugar levels under control. The Keto diet is rich in fat, moderate in protein, and less in carbohydrates. This diet plan aims to consume as few carbs as possible in a day, so the body generates energy by burning fat through ketosis.
- GMO stands for Genetically Modified Organisms. So, non-GMO will refer to organisms that arenot genetically modified.
- Non-GMO is a type of food claim which means the ingredients which are used in product development are derived from plants and animals which are not genetically affected.
- Non-GMO foods are free of toxic compoundssuch as fertilizers, pesticides, and herbicides which are generally used in the growth of GMO foods to get rids of pests and weeds.
- Non-Genetically Modified foodsdon’t have any relation with antibodies and growth hormones which are injected into some animals such as cows and poultry for their better and quick growth.
- Using chemical preservatives interferes with the quality of food and it doesn’t remain as fresh as it should be. Fresh foods havehigher nutrient and health benefits which can be gained from non-GMO foods.
- Non-GMO are environment friendlybecause they do not cause harm like soil erosion and soil infertility whereas using chemicals for GMO foods causes soil pollution and affects Earth’s Natural Resources.
- Non-GMO foods are generally rich in nutrients such as vitamins, minerals as well as essential fatty acids.
- In conclusion, non-GMO foods are 100% Natural and healthy because they are grown organically. So, they provide sustainable health and increases the quality of life.
- People with diabetes can safely consume monk fruit without increasing their blood sugar level.
- This fruit has no calories, no carbs, or fats, so an ideal choice for all weight watchers.
- The fruit is also said to have inflammatory properties which help keep blood sugar levels stable.
- It has antimicrobial properties, so it maintains accurate bacterial balance in the gut.
- This fruit is also safe for people with diabetes as it does not affect blood sugar levels.
- Some studies also suggest that monk fruit has anti-cancer properties. It suppresses throat, and colorectal cancer tumors, so it should be used as a dietary supplement daily.
- Monk fruit also possesses antibiotic properties and can fight different bacteria, viruses, and yeast infections.